On Tuesday 28 March 2017 Kepler will add three additional reports to the Performance Reports section. The folder will be named 'Day of the Week Analysis'.
In this folder we have created the three additional reports. One of these reports requires POS data from clients. Clients whose POS data is delayed to Kepler or we do not receive POS data will not receive these reports. If this is the case, please contact us (see contact details at the end of this communication).
Day of Week Analysis – Sales Transactions Comparison New Report
- Weekly report – each Monday before 10.30am
- Analyses each day of the week’s percentage of the week (that is the importance of that day (eg. Monday) to the total week) relating to:
- Sales transactions
- Outside Traffic
- In-store Traffic
There will be similar reports added over the next two weeks looking at In-store Traffic and Outside Traffic.
- Reports which will be active on Tuesday 28 March 2017 will be:
- Sales Performance Report – Ranking stores by Sales Conversion
- Sales Performance Report – Ranking stores by Alphabetical Store Name
- Shopfront Conversion Report – Ranking stores by Shopfront Conversion %
- Shopfront Conversion Report – Ranking stores by Alphabetical Store Name
Day of Week Analysis - Three New Reports
- Day of Week Analysis – Sales Transactions
- Day of Week Analysis – Outside Traffic
- Day of Week Analysis – In-store Traffic
- Please review the reports’ data and we are happy to receive your feedback.
We have a technical resource we have tasked with creating a suite of these reports. We have defined a number of performance reports that are scheduled for development and we plan to ‘drip release’ these after internal testing on a weekly basis (Tuesdays).
If you have samples of reports you require we would be happy to receive this.
If we believe they will add value to the total system we will schedule for production. If you want this development exclusively for your business we would be happy to quote a price and develop this on an exclusive basis.
0412 32 48 49